Tutor Time Care Lrng-smithtown
Tel: (631) 863-3040
- At Tutor Time Lrng center has got caring, experienced teachers to help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time Life Smart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- The principles of the Tutor Time Life Smart curriculum follow the guidelines for developmentally appropriate practice set forth by national accrediting associations.
- Our curriculum is based on extensive research and inspired by the work of respected development/early education theorists Jean Piaget, Erik Erikson and Lev Vygotsky, and inspired by Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences.
- We ve arranged these multiple intelligences into eight distinct ways that kids can be intelligent, or our eight Smarts.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smithtown Grades: Inquire with school | 234 students
99 Hollywood Dr
Smithtown, NY 11787
(631) 366-2916 2.2 Inquire with school
- Saint James Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
(631) 584-7896 2.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.