Tutor Time Childcare Learning Center
Tel: (734) 996-9352
- Tutor Time Learning Center is an international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- Tutor Time centers create a learning atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- Age-specific classrooms, play places and personal spaces encourage exploration, investigation, problem solving and discovery.
- We foster children's self-esteem and help develop their love of learning.
- Our vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
- We provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
- We develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life for our families.
- We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: 5-12 | 59 students
111 East Mosley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 747-6641 2 5-12
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-11 | 11 students
806 Airport Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 545-7000 2 K-11
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 58 students
416 S Ashley St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 663-8050 2.2 PK-K
- Ann Arbor Grades: K | 400 students
1289 Jewett Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 769-4511 2.3 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.