Tutor Time Learning Centers
- Tutor Time Learning Center is an international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- Our vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
- Through our leadership and passion we will: provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child; develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life for our families; provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members; leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions; provide superior levels of support and service to our schools; and achieve the best financial performance in the industry, allowing us to fulfill our mission.
- Our values are honesty, trust, passion for excellence, love of learning, and innovation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: K-1 | 24 students
398 University Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)548-3771 1 K-1
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?