Tutor Time Learning Centers
Tel: (949) 955-2672
- Tutor Time Learning Center is an international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning.
- Our vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be recognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
- Through our leadership and passion we will: provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child; develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life for our families; provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members; leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions; provide superior levels of support and service to our schools; and achieve the best financial performance in the industry, allowing us to fulfill our mission.
- Our values are honesty, trust, passion for excellence, love of learning, and innovation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newport Beach Grades: 1-12 | 302 students
3300 Irvine Ave Ste 330
Newport Beach, CA 92660
(562) 761-7593 0.4 1-12
- Costa Mesa Grades: K-1 | 24 students
398 University Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 548-3771 1 K-1
- Irvine Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
2302 Martin Street, Ste 100
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 630-0335 1 6-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?