University Child Development School
- University Child Development School is centered around the lives of children and dedicated to the development of their intellect and character.
- We actively encourage, and the school everywhere reflects, the process of joyful discovery that is central to meaningful and responsible learning.
- Teaching is individualized and responsive to the talents of each student, and the curriculum is rigorous and integrates the concepts and skills embedded within the major disciplines.
- Our students are chosen for their promise of intellect and character and are selected from a cross-section of the community.
- Our faculty members are leaders in their fields, supported in advancing their studies and encouraged to share their knowledge widely.
- In pursuit of these ideals, and in recognition of obligations beyond the school itself, we strive to be an innovative leader in education, serving as a model for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 14 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,995|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition is $19,995. Half day tuition is $12,997.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tami Milles|
|Admissions Associate||Kristi Grouws|
Nearby Homes for Sale
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.