University Child Development School
- University Child Development School is centered around the lives of children and dedicated to the development of their intellect and character.
- We actively encourage, and the school everywhere reflects, the process of joyful discovery that is central to meaningful and responsible learning.
- Teaching is individualized and responsive to the talents of each student, and the curriculum is rigorous and integrates the concepts and skills embedded within the major disciplines.
- Our students are chosen for their promise of intellect and character and are selected from a cross-section of the community.
- Our faculty members are leaders in their fields, supported in advancing their studies and encouraged to share their knowledge widely.
- In pursuit of these ideals, and in recognition of obligations beyond the school itself, we strive to be an innovative leader in education, serving as a model for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 14 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,995|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition is $19,995. Half day tuition is $12,997.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tami Milles|
|Admissions Associate||Kristi Grouws|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.