Upland Hills School
Tel: (248) 693-2878
- Upland Hills School, founded in 1971, is an independent school community whose purpose is to educate pre high school children.
- Our aim is to discover and respect the uniqueness of every child.
- Upland Hills School is a place where community comes first.
- Our work is centered on the idea that every child is born a genius and that the true function of education is to draw out that genius.
- We have worked to create an environment where childhood is protected, nurtured, and defended.
- A place where children can be inspired and where learning to understand is at the heart of all instruction.
- We strive to create a sense of belonging, a sense of responsibility, and a sense of self-knowing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evart Grades: K-12 | 44 students
3976 80th Ave
Evart, MI 49631
(231) 734-3771 126.8 K-12
- Lake Orion Grades: PK-8 | 344 students
703 N Lapeer Rd
Lake Orion, MI 48362
(248) 693-6215 3.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.