Upland Hills School
- Upland Hills School, founded in 1971, is an independent school community whose purpose is to educate pre high school children.
- Our aim is to discover and respect the uniqueness of every child.
- Upland Hills School is a place where community comes first.
- Our work is centered on the idea that every child is born a genius and that the true function of education is to draw out that genius.
- We have worked to create an environment where childhood is protected, nurtured, and defended.
- A place where children can be inspired and where learning to understand is at the heart of all instruction.
- We strive to create a sense of belonging, a sense of responsibility, and a sense of self-knowing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.