Village Community School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 345 students
- Yearly Tuition: $43,750
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Village Community School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chorus, Jazz Band, Jazz Dance, Recorder Ensemble, Rock Band
- Since its founding in 1970, Village Community School's goal has been to develop self-motivated students who view learning as an exciting and rewarding process that will continue throughout their lives. We strive to be a diverse community where equity, justice and excellence are interdependent, and children become effective citizens, with the ability to make meaningful contributions. Our social-studies based curriculum matches a child's developing ability to study the world across time and place, peoples and cultures. We teach subject matter in depth with a strong interdisciplinary focus, allowing children to gain a substantial body of knowledge, along with the ability to see the connections among various areas of learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Village Community School cost?
Village Community School's tuition is approximately $43,750 for private students.
What sports does Village Community School offer?
Village Community School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Village Community School's ranking?
Village Community School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Village Community School?
The application deadline for Village Community School is Dec. 1.
Endorse Village Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards