Visitation Bvm School
- Forged in Catholic Christian values, it is the mission of Visitation B.V.M. School to partner with our families to educate, develop, and nurture life-long learners who will become leaders of the global community through academic excellence, stewardship, and service.
- Community is the heart of Catholic education. This sense of community is initiated within the home and is complemented, reinforced, and extended in the faith community.
- The adult Christian community with which the student comes in contact provides a model exemplifying the Gospel spirit of peace, love, and respect for others.
- Participation in the Eucharistic celebration fosters a sense of unity within each student.
- By experiencing this fellowship, the student grows in his commitment to serve God and others.
- We integrate these opportunities for growth within our school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning Differences|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Steiert|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Kitchen Wizards, Science Explorersrers, Speech Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Club, Handbell Choir
- The faculty and staff of Visitation BVM School, are dedicated to "Teach As Jesus Did" through the integration of message, community and service in the catholic formation and education of our students. We strive for and encourage the development of each person's God-given intellectual, physical, social and personal growth. Aware of each individual's call to holiness, we journey together teacher, parent, adult, teenager, child to accomplish the mission entrusted to us by Jesus, to go forth and proclaim the "Good News" of the Lord's presence and love. Upon these efforts, we ask the blessings of the Holy Trinity, through the intercession of our patroness, Our Lady of the Visitation. Community is the heart of Catholic education. This sense of community is initiated within the home and is complemented, reinforced, and extended in the faith community. The adult Christian community with which the student comes in contact provides a model exemplifying the Gospel spirit of peace, love, and respect for others. Participation in the Eucharistic celebration fosters a sense of unity within each student. Simultaneously, the student demonstrates growth in community through worship and daily living. By experiencing this fellowship, the student grows in his commitment to serve God and others. Our goal in this preschool is to enhance opportunities for learning. We integrate these opportunities for growth within our school community. Each child will develop social, emotional, cognitive and motor skills. Our Catholic school atmosphere allows for spiritual growth.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610)828-2288 6.3 NS-6
- Norristown Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
400 E Airy Street
Norristown, PA 19401
(610)272-8864 3.5 PK-8
- Norristown Grades: PK-K | 19 students
1770 W Main St
Norristown, PA 19403
(610)539-7499 0.6 PK-K
- Norristown Grades: PK-K | 16 students
1920 W Marshall St Ste 5
Norristown, PA 19403
(610)539-7743 1.1 PK-K
- Norristown Grades: NS-8
50 West Germantown Pike
Norristown, PA 19401
(610)279-6628 3.5 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.