- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 399 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Speech Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Club, Handbell Choir
- We believe:Visitation is a community of believers with our Catholic faith as the foundation.each student, a valued and unique individual, is a gift from God and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.the school patroness, Mary, provides the Visitation school community with a model of discipleship and service.sharing our faith openly with each other and encouraging others to do the same builds a strong community.Visitation makes Gospel values central to our academic programs.teaching the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally is critical.a safe learning environment creates a culture of success where talents and abilities are discovered and celebrated.students are motivated to be challenged and to set goals for themselves.a partnership with families is essential to provide children with a quality education and to develop the whole child.excitement within our school community leads to innovation and partnership.respect and trust are cornerstones of successful collaboration between faculty, staff, administration, students, and families.in the value of diversity by encouraging students and faculty to contribute their thinking and to be open to the perspectives, ideas, and opinions of others.the Visitation School community values empathy, acceptance, and kindness in all interactionsProfile of a GraduateWe hope that an Eighth grade graduate of Visitation BVM School will:live Catholic Christian values by:being a respectful citizen who will conduct themselves with honor and integrity.following the greatest commandment: Loving God and Neighbor.recognizing his or her God-given dignity.sharing his or her talents and gifts with others.practicing an active and meaningful prayer life.embodying a grateful heart.learning the value of self-sacrifice for the betterment of others.exhibit academic excellence by:trying his or her best in all that they undertake. incorporating 21st century skills into their everyday lives.becoming a lifelong learner.communicating/collaborating clearly and effectively.thinking critically and creatively.being an independent thinker with problem solving abilities.incorporating self-reflective practices and mindfulness in their work and behaviors.demonstrate his or her commitment to social justice by:showing solidarity with all of God's children.following in the example of Jesus by putting others before themselves.embracing diversity and fostering inclusivity.embodying servant leadership, focusing on the well-being of others.prioritizing kindness in their thoughts and actions.finding joy in service to their fellow man and community.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Visitation Bvm School offer?
What is Visitation Bvm School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Visitation Bvm School?
Endorse Visitation Bvm School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards