Visitation Catholic School, with its religious and spiritual foundation, challenges students to develop their full potential as individuals and contributes to the building of leaders, demanding that each student make a difference in our world.
In addition, by requiring a solid foundation in religious and moral education, we give students an opportunity to develop a creative vision and a sense of responsibility for others.
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 209 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,360
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Student Council, Yearbook Club
- The faculty members at Visitation Catholic School are unsurpassed. They form a community of learning and they see what they do more as a way of life than a job. Daily, they help and encourage their students to learn, to challenge themselves, and to become better people. The faculty strives to provide students with the real tools to deal with the exhilarating challenges of life, and no doubt has done their job well so that our students are able to handle what life presents. This is evident as VCS students have developed a strong sense of values, understanding what it means to be human, being unselfish young men and women who want to make a difference in a world that expects a great deal of them.
Endorse Visitation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.