Walnut Creek KinderCare
- The teachers and staff at KinderCare on Cherry Lane are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- California requires teachers to have a minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education units completed before they can work in a classroom.
- Every member of our staff has exceeded this expectation and the educational levels throughout the center.
- Many of our teachers have completed Associate's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees and even a Master's Degree.
- The Cherry Lane team strives for excellence through continuing education from our company's professional development trainings held twice a year to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- This also includes several on-site trainings from various child-related agencies from within our community.
- However, at the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to KinderCare on Cherry Lane. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family. We would love for you to visit and see
our unique center. Our center is one of only two small KinderCare's
in the area. Having a smaller center offers a home like feel while
still enriching your child's learning experience with the world
class Kindercare curriculum. We have small classrooms that enable
your child to develop a strong relationship with his/her teacher
and classmates. We believe in developing the whole child with an
emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social,
emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Your child will not
only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in,
but will have support from a team of child development experts who
have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Here at
KinderCare on Cherry Lane, we also have a huge emphasis on bringing
our families together and strengthening our relationships with one
another. Relationships are critical to us. Our children know every
teacher in the building and all of our teachers know all of our
families. Our promise is that we will be committed to you and are
proud to be a part of children's early childhood education
experience. Please stop in for a visit to experience the difference
of KinderCare on Cherry Lane.
- The health and safety of your children is priority to everyone on our team. We have an on-site health and safety coordinator who works diligently to make sure all policies and procedures are followed properly to allow us to maintain superior standards and keep our children happy and healthy. Emergency disaster drills like Earthquake and Fire drills are completed monthly and each classroom keeps a daily/weekly/monthly cleaning checklist to document our sanitation efforts. Our building is secured with a coded key pad on the front door and only enrolled families and authorized guardians who pick up at the center have the code. Codes are changed every six months to ensure the safety of our children. All of our interior doors are equipped with child-proof handles and door chimes so that we are alerted anytime a door is opened. And finally, all gates on the exterior of the building have loud sounding alarms to notify us of any openings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Yes, Parent is welcome to discuss their options during tour.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut CreekGrades: 6-12
3003 Oak Road, Suite 150
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
- Walnut CreekGrades: K-8 | 348 students
2740 Jones Rd
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
- Walnut CreekGrades: NS-8 | 393 students
975 N San Carlos Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Pleasant HillGrades: PK-KG | 36 students
105 Astrid Dr
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
1133 Winton Dr
Concord, CA 94518
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.