Warriors Christian Academy by Vortex
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (512) 774-5425 Ext. 3
Spiritually strong, morally virtuous, academically brilliant, and physically superior - we are Christ's WARRIORS! We believe in providing children with all the skills they need in order to achieve life success.
Warriors Christian Academy turns out "Kingdom Kids" who are "Champion Children".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$2,499|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Save big on tuition Summer Programs the earlier in the year you register.|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Shorts and Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||We have different tuition levels based on timeframe and services. Tuition can range from $149 - $199 per week and may include after school and summer camp.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tracy Maczuga|
|Admissions Associate||Kylie Reagan|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, WrestlingDance, Gymnastics,|
Martial Arts, Wrestling,
- Our story is simple. Thirty years ago we opened our first Martial Arts Academy. We now own a franchise with schools across Texas! Through the decades we have had unbelievable success changing and molding thousands of children's lives through the martial arts culture of respect and discipline. There are countless studies on how the martial arts improve focus, self esteem, confidence, and behavior. Because of this we have had many parents approach us through the years and say things like "If only my child could be immersed in this culture throughout their whole school day, it would be life changing. The respect based, structured, loving environment that Vortex provides is an absolute game changer in my child's learning development. So why don't you open a school?" Well, the time has come to do exactly that! We see a huge need to define our children's TRUTH in the right way. As parents we have a simple choice. We either allow the secular, anti-God public school system to define truth, or we invest in a great Christian school which will define that child's truth through Biblical principles. I want you to understand as a parent who is considering a private, Christian education that Christian Education = Christian Discipleship. What is more important than knowing that your child's foundation is secure in Christ? Nothing!When we add to this a martial arts culture that teaches respect for self and others, self discipline, manners / etiquette,world class self defense, and the science of achievement, we produce a person who is spiritually, mentally, morally, and physically healthy and able to defend themselves. That is why we are called WARRIORS Christian Academy!Our students develop the skills to live and defend what is right.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Warriors Christian Academy by Vortex is Lifesprings Academy (1.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Summit Christian Academy - Leander Campus (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Goddard School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leander Grades: NS-K
1730 Union Street
Leander, TX 78641
(512) 528-1918 0.1 NS-K
- Leander Grades: K-4 | 68 students
1303 Leander Dr
Leander, TX 78641
(512) 259-4416 0.3 K-4
- Liberty Hill Grades: K-11 | 59 students
15611 W. State Highway 29
Liberty Hill, TX 78642
(512) 515-5591 1.6 K-11
- Leander Grades: PK-12 | 283 students
12800 Angel Side Drive
Leander, TX 78641
(512) 259-2722 2.2 PK-12
- Cedar Park Grades: NS-5 | 89 students
400 E Whitestone Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512) 259-8495 2.7 NS-5
I absolutely loved the vortex or so now called warriors academy. I loved the energy In the room. Everyone was so kind and thought me some manners..education and how to be respected... the dance was so fun and the field trips are a blast. and the teachers...bomb. you can never go wrong with being with everyone but friends. so friendly and so kind. I would very recommend warriors academy to anyone who loves to be active and has huge goals in life like me.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - landry williams
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.