Webber Community Christian School
- WCCS is a ministry of Webber Memorial Baptist Church (WMBC).
- Its philosophy is to ensure all children are provided with quality education and spiritual experiences that will enable them to adjust to our ever-changing world.
- While the atmosphere and the objectives of the school will emphasize a Christian focus, Biblical values, cultural and moral ethics will be reflected in the overall learning environment.
- Our teachers will serve to facilitate educational growth and developmental progress while practicing Christian standards.
- The philosophy of our school is to ensure that all children will be provided with a firm foundation for quality education and spiritual growth, in that they will: demonstrate an understanding of the world in which they live; possess positive, healthy interpersonal relationships; respect the unique qualities of each person with whom they come in contact; desire to learn more about God's love and the world in which they live; and become expressive, contributing, responsible, community citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChesterfieldGrades: K-12 | 275 students
6511 Belmont Rd.
Chesterfield, VA 23832
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
1000 Westover Hills Blvd
Richmond, VA 23225
PetersburgGrades: PK-8 | 143 students
123 Franklin Street
Petersburg, VA 23803
ChesterGrades: KG-12 | 61 students
Po Box 3450
Chester, VA 23831
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017