- The Doris and Alex Weber Jewish Community High School challenges students to achieve their personal best, to develop their innate talents, and to pursue them with heart.
- Our rigorous academic program prepares students to succeed in the classroom and beyond, while our guiding Jewish values of community and Tikkun Olam - to repair the world, require students to be knowledgeable about, involved in, and responsible for, our community and the world.
- Our curriculum is designed to develop students' abilities to think, feel and do.
- Through social action projects, experiential education, athletics, and an integrated arts curriculum, The Weber School engages your child's head, heart and hand, encouraging thoughtful discourse, self-advocacy, and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AtlantaGrades: 9-12 | 109 students
3130 Raymond Dr
Atlanta, GA 30340
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1673 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: 7-12 | 1100 students
3790 Ashford Dunwoody Road Ne
Atlanta, GA 30319
- KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 1250 students
1275 Stanley Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
- MabletonGrades: PK-12 | 814 students
1 Whitefield Drive SE
Mableton, GA 30126