Wee Care Day School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 95 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Wee Care Day School is for children 6 weeks of age through 4-5 years. A Beka curriculum is taught from our toddler classes through our pre-school program. After School and Summer Camp programs are also available for school age children who have completed kindergarten through 5th. Our hours of operation are 6:30am - 6:00pm. Please call us with questions - we would love to talk to you.
My son absolutely LOVES to attend here. He can not wait to go every morning. The curriculum is wonderful, and I feel really prepares the students for kindergarten. I feel blessed that we found out about this program.
My two boys have had a great experience at Wee Care, the teachers and administrators are great! They look forward to come everyday and come fun full of stories to tell everyday! Greatfut to have fun a home for my kids away from home!
Endorse Wee Care Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.