Wee Care Day School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 95 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Wee Care Day School is for children 6 weeks of age through 4-5 years. A Beka curriculum is taught from our toddler classes through our pre-school program. After School and Summer Camp programs are also available for school age children who have completed kindergarten through 5th. Our hours of operation are 6:30am - 6:00pm. Please call us with questions - we would love to talk to you.
Source: Verified school update
My son absolutely LOVES to attend here. He can not wait to go every morning. The curriculum is wonderful, and I feel really prepares the students for kindergarten. I feel blessed that we found out about this program.
My two boys have had a great experience at Wee Care, the teachers and administrators are great! They look forward to come everyday and come fun full of stories to tell everyday! Greatfut to have fun a home for my kids away from home!
Endorse Wee Care Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.