Weizmann Day School
- Established in 1983, Weizmann Day School is a non-profit, independent, co-educational elementary and middle school offering outstanding academic and arts education enriched by Judaic principles and practice.
- At Weizmann Day School, we are committed to maintaining small class sizes and to differentiated teaching strategies that fit individual students' educational and social development.
- The philosophy behind a Weizmann Day School education is to develop an engaged community with a rich set of cultural and ethical traditions in which family, community, knowledge and learning are held in the highest regard.
- Our goal is to instill a love and appreciation of such traditions while preparing students to achieve at the highest standards.
- We believe that a nurturing, positive environment creates the ideal conditions for intellectual and social growth.
- We provide students with the foundation of traditional scholarship as well as the benefits of innovative education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.