West Boca Raton KinderCare
Tel: (561) 488-3481
- Here at KC of West Boca Raton, we are an extension from home.
- We are all inclusive, offering meals, top notch education, and superb quality childcare with hours that meet all families needs.
- Our teaching staff is highly trained and educated to implement our research based curriculum that works in conjunction with NAC and NAEYC that speaks to children's growth and development.- Dina Altschuler, Center Director.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our West Boca KinderCare. We are committed to providing an excellent learning experience for you and your child. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a strong foundation for learning where the children will develop the skills that will encourage them to grow and acquire confidence and independence. Our goal is to make your family a part of our West Boca KinderCare family. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Our center requires a keypad entry code in order to access the classrooms. All of our playgrounds are fenced and locked. All our staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Family Central
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 461 students
21011 95th Ave S
Boca Raton, FL 33428
(561) 470-5000 0.4 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
21100 Coleman Blvd Ste 200
Boca Raton, FL 33428
(561) 826-9156 0.7 8-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?