White Rock Montessori
Tel: (214) 324-5580
- Nestled beside a creek on wooded acreage in East Dallas, White Rock Montessori serves 160 students ages three through 8th grade. Founded in 1975, the school was among the first Montessori elementary programs in the nation and is recognized today as one of the city's finest Montessori programs.
- White Rock Montessori is dedicated to providing a challenging educational environment in which each child is empowered to grow to his/her fullest potential academically, emotionally, physically and socially at each stage of development.
- Following the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori, the school provides a consistent framework for learning through the dynamic partnership of child, parent, and teacher.
- White Rock Montessori students develop a deep sense of personal and social responsibility and respect for themselves, others and the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Middle School - $15,676.00 Upper Elementary - $13,687.00 Lower Elementary - $13,687.00 Primary Extended/Full Day - $12,998.00 Primary Half Day - $8,141.00 Before School Care - $1,729.00 After School Care - $5,324.00 Before & After School Care - $6,455|
|Admissions Director||Connie Laufersky|
|Admissions Associate||Melanie Dizdar|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Portfolio, Choir, Ensemble, Musical Theater
- The Staff at White Rock Montessori is committed to the concept that every child should be given the opportunity to develop to the fullest of his or her potential. The aim of the school is to encourage active, self-directed learning and to strike a balance of individual mastery with small group collaboration within the whole group community. Children who participate in the White Rock Montessori program have been described as having developed self-discipline, self knowledge and independence, an enthusiasm for learning, an organized approach to problem solving and solid academic skills.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-12 | 44 students
3052 N Belt Line Road
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
(972) 226-4499 5.5 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: 1-12 | 174 students
950 Tiffany Way
Dallas, TX 75218
(214) 324-1481 1.8 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.