Tel: (410) 931-1200
We here at White Marsh KinderCare are a family that is dedicated to communication, the education and development of each child.
All of the teachers look forward to the development of all of the children by continuing their education in Early Childhood Development and Education.
The teachers are all CPR and First Aid certified. They are also certified for their classrooms.
We believe in team work and focusing on the needs of our children and families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Perry Hall - KinderCare! We are grateful that you are giving our center a chance to see what we can offer for your child's educational needs. Our teachers are committed in providing quality early childhood education. From daily experiences, hands on activities and different exercises, our classrooms turn into a fun learning environment. We promote not only intellectual but as well as emotional and social growth. We encourage parent involvement hence, our open door policy. Please feel free to stop by and see what awaits your child.
- The health and safety our children and the confidence of our parents are always our top priority. That is why we have a keypad entry, fenced playground, and our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. We do fire and disaster drills every month. From daily sign-in to a strict parent and/or guardian identification, we maintain a rigorious standard of safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Hartford County, FAA, and NACCRRA
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Grades: PK | 256 students
6608-10 Dogwood Rd.
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 944-3940 15.5 PK
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.