The Joy Of Learning Center
Tel: (410) 944-3940
- Joy of Learning Center is a place that children and parents consider their second home a place where they are accepted and loved a place where laughter and play are cherished.
- We hold a special pride in the center's professional staff which is well trained, qualified and experienced.
- They are truly the strength of our program. Our role and the role of the staff is dedication and commitment to the child care which promises each family the comfort of knowing that your child is our child when left in our care.
- We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality in academic program available.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates differ by age groups and locations.|
|Admissions Director||Shazia Abro & Dr. Kamran Abro|
- We currently have three locations, Woodlawn, Milford Mill, are in Baltimore County and Lanham in Prince Georges County.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Grades: PK-K | 25 students
3021 Wayne Ave
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 448-0273 1.8 PK-K
- Baltimore Grades: PK-5 | 102 students
5150 Balto Natl Pike
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 945-0665 2.4 PK-5
- Perry Hall Grades: NS-PK
4901 Silver Spring Rd
Perry Hall, MD 21128
(410) 931-1200 15.5 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.