Willow Creek Montessori
Willow Creek Montessori provides private high quality preschool and kindergarten education with before and after school care.
We offer a safe, nurturing, educational environment that stimulates children's natural curiosity for learning.
We have beautiful free-flowing classrooms with natural lighting and teachers with great experience, education, and passion for working with children.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Yearly Tuition: $275
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
*Tuition Price listed is for Preschoolers attending 3 days a week, M-W-F, for a 1/2 day session (either morning or afternoon). For comparison a full day session (8:30am-3:30pm) is $535/mo
- Willow Creek Montessori provides private high quality preschool and kindergarten education with before and after school care. We offer a safe, nurturing, educational environment that stimulates children's natural curiosity for learning. We have beautiful free-flowing classrooms with natural lighting. Our lead teachers are Montessori certified and all our staff have experience working with children, have backgrounds related to early education, and passion for working with children.
Endorse Willow Creek Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.