Grace Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Grace Lutheran School is a ministry of Grace Lutheran Church.
- For over 30 years, Grace Lutheran School has been fulfilling its purpose by educating students to excel in every aspect of life.
- We are dedicated to equipping each student to attain the highest standards scholastically, socially and spiritually.
- Grace Lutheran School reaches out with the love of Christ, nurturing and educating each child in an environment of compassion.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid is available, please contact us for details regarding tuition rates|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- Fantastic Private Christian School that provides before school and afterschool care. A safe environment for your children that will challenge them academically. Small classroom sizes, top notch teachers, a challenging curriculum and many many more benefits. If you are switching from a public school system or from a home school environment we would love to have you check us out.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-8714 5.7 PK-8
- Sandy Grades: PK-12 | 923 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
(801)816-2203 1.8 PK-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-12 | 331 students
6515 Lion Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(801)365-0361 4.5 NS-12
- Sandy Grades: PK-8
10685 S. 1000 East
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)572-1910 1.6 PK-8
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-8 | 275 students
430 E 2100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
(801)486-0741 10.7 NS-8
Grace is truly amazing. My 3 children have attended over the last seven years. The classic education is excellent. The cultural enrichment programs are wonderful. 4th-8th has a ski day. 7th and 8th have a guided trip to Washington DC. The school band is impressive. The sports program is excellent (last year the boys basketball team beat Waterford and are the current champions.). Th school tuition is competitively priced. My children are growing and learning, mind, heart, body at Grace in a Christ centered school. We couldn't be have found a better school.
- Posted by Parent - Regena
2016 is the 2nd year I have enrolled my grandson at Grace. It is such a fantastic school.They provide the education that is needed to prepare the students for higher education. Their scores on national testing are good. They have competitive sports for both boys and girls. They are also taught how God is so very important in their lives. How they can turn to Him for everything. Enrolling a child in this school is one of the best things you can do for a child.
- Posted by Parent - Grandparent
We absolutely have loved being part of the Grace Lutheran School community. We've enrolled three children there and are thankful for the opportunity to grow and learn at this school. In addition to appreciating the basic academic instruction, the music, art and sports instruction are also exceptional. With after school work schedules, we also appreciate the kids place after school care. Grace is great!
- Posted by Parent - sarah
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.