- Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
- We are pleased that we are able to come to work every day and act as positive influences in the lives of children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank-you for visiting the Sandy KinderCare website! Our intention is for it to serve as a useful resource, to help you get to know our experienced and passionate team of teachers and directors.
- The health and safety of our students is the number one priority of Sandy KinderCare. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a number of practices and procedures in place to optimize the safety of the children in our care and of our staff. Our dedicated health and safety coordinator has the responsibility of ensuring the standards mandated by the state and by KinderCare, are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- Utah State Horizon & CCA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Grades: NS-PK
1260 E 8600 S
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)561-9494 0.6 NS-PK
- Sandy Grades: PK-K | 67 students
9825 S 1300 E
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)523-8500 0.9 PK-K
- Sandy Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
1745 East 9800 South
Sandy, UT 84092
(801)572-5311 1 PK-8
- Sandy Grades: PK-K | 48 students
181 E 8960 S
Sandy, UT 84070 1.7 PK-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.