Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
We are pleased that we are able to come to work every day and act as positive influences in the lives of children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank-you for visiting the Sandy KinderCare website! Our intention is for it to serve as a useful resource, to help you get to know our experienced and passionate team of teachers and directors.
- The health and safety of our students is the number one priority of Sandy KinderCare. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a number of practices and procedures in place to optimize the safety of the children in our care and of our staff. Our dedicated health and safety coordinator has the responsibility of ensuring the standards mandated by the state and by KinderCare, are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- Utah State Horizon & CCA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Sandy KinderCare is The Waterford School (2.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Blessed Sacrament Catholic School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Grades: NS-8
1745 E 9800 S
Sandy, UT 84092
(801) 572-5311 0.9 NS-8
- Sandy Grades: PK-K | 67 students
9825 S 1300 E
Sandy, UT 84094
(801) 523-8500 0.9 PK-K
- Sandy Grades: NS | 48 students
181 E 8960 S
Sandy, UT 84070
(801) 987-3589 1.7 NS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.