Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
We are pleased that we are able to come to work every day and act as positive influences in the lives of children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank-you for visiting the Sandy KinderCare website! Our intention is for it to serve as a useful resource, to help you get to know our experienced and passionate team of teachers and directors.
- The health and safety of our students is the number one priority of Sandy KinderCare. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a number of practices and procedures in place to optimize the safety of the children in our care and of our staff. Our dedicated health and safety coordinator has the responsibility of ensuring the standards mandated by the state and by KinderCare, are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- Utah State Horizon & CCA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Sandy KinderCare often compared to?
Sandy KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Waterford School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Sandy KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sandy KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sandy KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.