Willow Oak Montessori Children's House
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 80 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,300
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 28 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 28 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial assistance is available
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Beginning in August 2020, the Children's House will be located on our new combined campus with the Willow Oak Montessori Charter school at 1476 Andrews Store Road in Pittsboro. We will offer half, full and extended day options for 3-5yo's. Please visit our website, childrenshouse.willowoakmontessori.org, after February 1, 2020 to apply for the coming school year.
- Kindergarten spots are being offered via our charter school lottery. To complete the lottery application, please visit charter.willowoakmontessori.org/admissions-lottery.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Willow Oak Montessori Children's House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.