Chapel Hill KinderCare
Tel: (919) 942-7223
- Our staff has 13 years of combined experience working with children, most of which has been working in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our teachers are passionate about teaching and providing a positive, supportive, uplifting atmosphere for the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Chapel Hill. We look forward to meeting you and your family. We invite you to come and spend time in our school. You will find our staff warm and inviting. At our school we put children first, making sure each child has a fun day of learning and excitement. Our curriculum is present in every classroom focusing on learning through play and addresing each child's need for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age-specific and conducive to the growth of each age group's large motor skills. We have two health and safety coordinators at our school. Jean and Linda strive to keep the children in our care healthy and safe by conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring every staff member's First Aid, CPR and SIDS training is up to date, performing weekly playground inspections and maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Orange County, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chapel Hill Grades: NS-6 | 52 students
1702 Legion Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 929-3339 0.5 NS-6
- Chapel Hill Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1162 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 933-9022 1.9 NS-PK
- Chapel Hill Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
920 Carmichael St
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 942-6242 2.1 PK-8
- Durham Grades: K-8 | 24 students
4124 Farrington Rd
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 493-5555 2.6 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.