Chapel Hill KinderCare
Our staff has 13 years of combined experience working with children, most of which has been working in the field of Early Childhood Education.
Our teachers are passionate about teaching and providing a positive, supportive, uplifting atmosphere for the children in their care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Chapel Hill. We look forward to meeting you and your family. We invite you to come and spend time in our school. You will find our staff warm and inviting. At our school we put children first, making sure each child has a fun day of learning and excitement. Our curriculum is present in every classroom focusing on learning through play and addresing each child's need for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age-specific and conducive to the growth of each age group's large motor skills. We have two health and safety coordinators at our school. Jean and Linda strive to keep the children in our care healthy and safe by conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring every staff member's First Aid, CPR and SIDS training is up to date, performing weekly playground inspections and maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Orange County, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Chapel Hill KinderCare?
The application deadline for Chapel Hill KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Chapel Hill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.