Wimbish Adventist School
Tel: (478) 477-4600
- Wimbish Adventist School offers a family centered, Christ based curriculum.
- All students in grades 3 through 8 take Iowa Accessment tests (ITBS).
- and typically score higher than 70 percent of students tested nationwide in both private and public schools. Our academic standards are high preparing students for a life of service to their communities and the world. Come join the family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,250|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Our student/teacher ratios are low. Typically a teacher will not have more than 10 students. This allows for one on one time. We offer art and music and are affiliated with a scout group called Pathfinders. Wimbish Adventist School also has a strong emphasis on outdoor education.
- People that viewed Wimbish Adventist School also viewed these schools: Central Fellowship Christian Academy.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.