- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 262 students
- Yearly Tuition: $29,804
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 17 / rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 17 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool/PreKindergarten: $24,500 Lower School (K-4): $28,097 Middle School (5-8): $29,804
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
- Empowering, Nurturing Education
- Woodland specializes in education that empowers students by nurturing each individual`s voice, intellect and character. At Woodland School, we also believe that students learn to their potential when they are inspired. With rich content and an emphasis on student-driven projects, students are empowered and encouraged to be active and engaged learners.
- Kindness is in the Curriculum
- We focus on character building because it takes both strength of mind and heart to live with integrity, to find one`s passions, and to create meaningful change in the world
Endorse Woodland School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.