- Our teachers are professional leaders in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
- All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR. They believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
- Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops throughout the year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Yardley KinderCare. We would be very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on facilitating your child's social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Here at Yardley KinderCare, we believe "It takes a village to raise a child," and our parents consider us to be an extension of their own family (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. Our entrance in equipped with a keypad entry to which only parents and staff have the code. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing security when the children are playing outside. All of our teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. They also participate in an Annual Fire Safety Training. We conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Apples, NJ Care for Kids
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Grades: 7-12 | 89 students
301 Oxford Valley Rd Bldg 1701
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215)493-4200 1.3 7-12
- Newtown Grades: 3-12 | 4 students
170 Seventh Ron Suite 100
Newtown, PA 18940 1.7 3-12
- Newtown Grades: PK-K | 74 students
119 Pheasant Run
Newtown, PA 18940
(215)579-8844 1.8 PK-K
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.