Our teachers are professional leaders in the field of Early Childhood Education.
They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR.
They believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops throughout the year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Yardley KinderCare. We would be very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on facilitating your child's social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Here at Yardley KinderCare, we believe "It takes a village to raise a child," and our parents consider us to be an extension of their own family (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. Our entrance in equipped with a keypad entry to which only parents and staff have the code. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing security when the children are playing outside. All of our teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. They also participate in an Annual Fire Safety Training. We conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Apples, NJ Care for Kids
Endorse Yardley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.