- Our teachers are professional leaders in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
- All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR. They believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
- Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops throughout the year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Yardley KinderCare. We would be very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on facilitating your child's social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Here at Yardley KinderCare, we believe "It takes a village to raise a child," and our parents consider us to be an extension of their own family (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. Our entrance in equipped with a keypad entry to which only parents and staff have the code. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing security when the children are playing outside. All of our teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. They also participate in an Annual Fire Safety Training. We conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Apples, NJ Care for Kids
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Grades: 7-12 | 89 students
301 Oxford Valley Rd Bldg 1701
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215)493-4200 1.3 7-12
- Newtown Grades: 3-12 | 4 students
170 Seventh Ron Suite 100
Newtown, PA 18940 1.7 3-12
- Newtown Grades: PK-K | 74 students
119 Pheasant Run
Newtown, PA 18940
(215)579-8844 1.8 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.