Tel: (215) 493-8048
Our teachers are professional leaders in the field of Early Childhood Education.
They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR. They believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops throughout the year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Yardley KinderCare. We would be very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on facilitating your child's social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Here at Yardley KinderCare, we believe "It takes a village to raise a child," and our parents consider us to be an extension of their own family (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. Our entrance in equipped with a keypad entry to which only parents and staff have the code. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing security when the children are playing outside. All of our teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. They also participate in an Annual Fire Safety Training. We conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Apples, NJ Care for Kids
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Yardley KinderCare is New Hope Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Newtown Friends School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Grades: 6-12 | 106 students
301 Oxford Valley Rd Bldg 1701
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215) 493-4200 1.3 6-12
- Newtown Grades: 3-12 | 5 students
170 Seventh Ron Suite 100
Newtown, PA 18940
(215) 579-0670 1.7 3-12
- Newtown Grades: PK-K | 48 students
119 Pheasant Run
Newtown, PA 18940
(215) 579-8844 1.8 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.