- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 117 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Student Council, Youth Groups
- Founded in 1984, Zion Lutheran School is a private, Christian school located in the beautiful town of Fallbrook, California.
- Zion Preschool offers programs 2-5 days a week for children ages 2-4, and also offers a TK program as well as Kindergarten. We are a play-based Preschool encouraging socialization and learning through many different activities. Daycare is also offered before and after school.
- Zion offers strong academics in a positive supportive learning environment.
- Our students develop good communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and collaborative skills enabling them to lead their generation into the future.
- Our small class sizes allow for individualized attention and allow our teachers to develop a full understanding of each child and what interests and motivates them.
- With our Learning Coaches, students will be provided individualized attention through their individualized and personalized curriculm. We also offer several enrichment classes such as music, art, technology, physical education, and library.
- We are a fully accredited school through both WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) and NLSA (National Lutheran Schools Association). We encourage you to come visit our campus and really get to the "heart" of our school and become part of our growing family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Zion Lutheran Preschool offer a summer program?
What sports does Zion Lutheran Preschool offer?
When is the application deadline for Zion Lutheran Preschool?
Endorse Zion Lutheran Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards