3 Oaks Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (239) 331-5883
At 3 Oaks Academy, our students are designing their path and purpose in education.
We firmly believe that every student should be able to learn at their own pace; therefore, we are committed to allowing our students to learn on their terms which allows for a stronger academic foundation that encourages our students to develop a true love of learning. https://www.3oaksacademy.com/about-1.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $1620.00 to $12,500. Please call for your personalized program costs.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pamalea Baker|
- 3 Oaks Academy understands that learning does not look the same for every child. We are here to support our students as they pursue their individual passions and become strong, supportive members of our school community.
- Throughout the school day, student learners will:
- * Students attend classes in a nurturing, creative and safe environment that emphasizes the social, emotional and intellectual development of each child.
- * Students participate in challenging curriculum with project-based learning activities as passionate self-directed learners, who apply their learning style skills and strategies, draw upon personal strengths and diverse experiences, create meaningful connections and develop innovative problem-solving skills.
- * Scholars pursue their individual passions, participate responsibly and effectively as confident, competent communicators in their communities.
- * Throughout the journey, students will self-reflect and evaluate themselves on their learning process and performance.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-12 | 768 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
(239) 597-2233 3.3 PK-12
- Naples Grades: NS-8 | 79 students
10904 Winterview Drive
Naples, FL 34109
(239) 566-9696 1.5 NS-8
I can't say enough about the amazing and supportive environment this school has provided for my son. The teachers show real and true passion for what they do and encourage each individual child to learn and to be creative in their approaches to learning. They truly let them spread their wings... as the individuals that they truly are at their core.
- Posted by Parent - Danielle H.
My family found 3 Oaks Academy when we needed the most. My teenager Daughter attends full time, and they have been so welcoming and great with her. Teachers are always very supportive academically for students and for me as a parent with any questions or concerns. They challenge the kids enough to reach their full potential, but with moderation. Teachers are always very approachable and flexible. 3 Oaks Academy is a great choice ! :)
- Posted by Parent - Carolina
3 Oaks Academy provides a unique, customized education that challenges students and prepares them for the path they choose. In addition to the core curriculum, students are provided with the tools to help them develop critical thinking, problem-solving strategies, personal accountability and organization skills. My daughter has been a student here for the last 2 years. I can't say enough about the faculty here. Because of them, I am confident that my daughter will be prepared for any college of her choice. The faculty here are extremely supportive and are passionate about their vision for this school and make every effort to enhance the learning experience of each student.
- Posted by Parent - Heather Cheriel
3 Oaks Academy is amazing. I have 3 kids that attend full time. The teachers are top-notch and the curriculum is the right amount of challenge for my kids. I highly recommend 3 Oaks Academy!
- Posted by Parent - Laura Born
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.