3 Oaks Academy
At 3 Oaks Academy, our students are designing their path and purpose in education.
We firmly believe that every student should be able to learn at their own pace; therefore, we are committed to allowing our students to learn on their terms which allows for a stronger academic foundation that encourages our students to develop a true love of learning. https://www.3oaksacademy.com/about-1.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 42 students
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition ranges from $1620.00 to $12,500. Please call for your personalized program costs.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- 3 Oaks Academy understands that learning does not look the same for every child. We are here to support our students as they pursue their individual passions and become strong, supportive members of our school community.
- Throughout the school day, student learners will:
- * Students attend classes in a nurturing, creative and safe environment that emphasizes the social, emotional and intellectual development of each child.
- * Students participate in challenging curriculum with project-based learning activities as passionate self-directed learners, who apply their learning style skills and strategies, draw upon personal strengths and diverse experiences, create meaningful connections and develop innovative problem-solving skills.
- * Scholars pursue their individual passions, participate responsibly and effectively as confident, competent communicators in their communities.
- * Throughout the journey, students will self-reflect and evaluate themselves on their learning process and performance.
Source: Verified school update
I can't say enough about the amazing and supportive environment this school has provided for my son. The teachers show real and true passion for what they do and encourage each individual child to learn and to be creative in their approaches to learning. They truly let them spread their wings... as the individuals that they truly are at their core.
My family found 3 Oaks Academy when we needed the most. My teenager Daughter attends full time, and they have been so welcoming and great with her. Teachers are always very supportive academically for students and for me as a parent with any questions or concerns. They challenge the kids enough to reach their full potential, but with moderation. Teachers are always very approachable and flexible. 3 Oaks Academy is a great choice ! :)
3 Oaks Academy provides a unique, customized education that challenges students and prepares them for the path they choose. In addition to the core curriculum, students are provided with the tools to help them develop critical thinking, problem-solving strategies, personal accountability and organization skills. My daughter has been a student here for the last 2 years. I can't say enough about the faculty here. Because of them, I am confident that my daughter will be prepared for any college of her choice. The faculty here are extremely supportive and are passionate about their vision for this school and make every effort to enhance the learning experience of each student.
3 Oaks Academy is amazing. I have 3 kids that attend full time. The teachers are top-notch and the curriculum is the right amount of challenge for my kids. I highly recommend 3 Oaks Academy!
Endorse 3 Oaks Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.