Academy Day Care
- The Academy is an extraordinary early learning center. With proven early childhood development programming and activities, dedicated and flexible staff, and modern hands-on learning labs, the Wonderful Virginia Academy is an interactive, nurturing and play-full Learning Center.
- Wonderful Virginia Academy focuses on providing ample opportunities for children to interact with the environment, peers, and teachers in a meaningful way.
- Children are encouraged to explore a vast array of learning labs that are geared toward developing children's total growth including cognitive, physical, emotional, and social.
- Our indoor and outdoor facilities reflect our commitment to children's holistic development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbridge Grades: NS-PK | 40 students
12781 Harbor Dr
Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703)491-1100 1.8 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.