Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Adventure and Leadership
- .AS DC Metro is a 6th through 12th grade private independent school, which is part of the Accelerator School network with our otherlocations in North Carolina and Malaga Spain.
- .As a family of educators, we aim to provide individual development platforms for our students to become the best version of themselves.
- .Our unique and creative curriculum allows our students to be innovative with their education through blended learning practices, online support tools, as well as our live educators in the classroom.
- .Our mission for student athlete success is to build relationships, support the child through rigorous academics and high-level training, along with community and leadership components. .We aim to do this by eliminating the noise of a traditional classroom, allowing students to focus on their educational and athletic path.
- .We encourage students to focus on their journey while be a part of a school community, learning from both their successes and mistakes along the way challenging them to have a positive growth mindset.
- .Our students are guided to be creative with an entrepreneurial mindset within the flexibility of our unique school, becoming inspired by the choices they make through the sport or activity they choose. This creates a more enjoyable educational experience that we believe elevates productivity, knowledge, and acumen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Accelerator School Raleigh cost?
What sports does Accelerator School Raleigh offer?
What is Accelerator School Raleigh's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Accelerator School Raleigh?
Endorse Accelerator School Raleigh. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards