Advent Lutheran School
Tel: (561) 395-3631
- Advent Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered environment where all children are lovingly nurtured by a highly qualified and capable faculty and staff.
- Provides educational programs, both curricular and extra-curricular, which allow students to explore and develop individual talents and potential abilities.
- Maintains state-of-the-art facilities and equipment designed to enhance student learning, with an emphasis on student safety is committed to producing well-rounded individuals who are equipped to handle all aspects of life spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally with a strong emphasis placed on love and service to God and others.
- The purpose of Advent Lutheran School, a ministry of Advent Lutheran Church, is to provide a Bible-based, Christ-centered, and life-directed education whereby students may find identity, purpose, and power for their life in Christ.
- Our Christian education program will, in cooperation with the home, educate the whole child by providing experiences for each child to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, aesthetically, socially and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coral Springs Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 753-1280 14.3 PK-8
- Deerfield Beach Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
363 Se 12th Ave
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
(954) 427-2226 5.6 PK-8
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-8 | 535 students
2250 SE 12th Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(954) 942-3500 12.4 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?