Adventures In Learning
Tel: (818) 360-4866
- New Adventures is a small school that caters to children from 6 weeks-5 years.
- We have a great program that involves developmentally appropriate activities along with academically challenging activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$735|
|Tuition Notes||Infant Center offers different day combinations Preschool offers 3,4,&5 full day options only Tuition varies on among of days.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
- Our goal is to create an environment where children can learn through experience. We offer many activities within our curriculum such as yoga, sign language, and Spanish. We believe that working along with parents will help your child grow healthy, happy and to their full potential .
- People that viewed Adventures In Learning also viewed these schools: Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Grades: PK | 250 students
22322 Collins St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818) 712-9966 10.3 PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.