Adventures In Learning
- New Adventures is a small school that caters to children from 6 weeks-5 years.
- We have a great program that involves developmentally appropriate activities along with academically challenging activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$735|
|Tuition Notes||Infant Center offers different day combinations Preschool offers 3,4,&5 full day options only Tuition varies on among of days.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
- Our goal is to create an environment where children can learn through experience. We offer many activities within our curriculum such as yoga, sign language, and Spanish. We believe that working along with parents will help your child grow healthy, happy and to their full potential .
- People that viewed Adventures In Learning also viewed these schools: Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Grades: PK | 250 students
22322 Collins St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)712-9966 10.3 PK
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.