- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Yearly Tuition: $735
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Infant Center offers different day combinations Preschool offers 3,4,&5 full day options only Tuition varies on among of days.
- Our goal is to create an environment where children can learn through experience. We offer many activities within our curriculum such as yoga, sign language, and Spanish. We believe that working along with parents will help your child grow healthy, happy and to their full potential .
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Adventures In Learning cost?
Adventures In Learning's tuition is approximately $735 for private students.
What sports does Adventures In Learning offer?
Adventures In Learning offers 2 interscholastic sports: Dance and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Adventures In Learning?
The application deadline for Adventures In Learning is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Adventures In Learning. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.