Adventures In Learning
- New Adventures is a small school that caters to children from 6 weeks-5 years.
- We have a great program that involves developmentally appropriate activities along with academically challenging activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$735|
|Tuition Notes||Infant Center offers different day combinations Preschool offers 3,4,&5 full day options only Tuition varies on among of days.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
- Our goal is to create an environment where children can learn through experience. We offer many activities within our curriculum such as yoga, sign language, and Spanish. We believe that working along with parents will help your child grow healthy, happy and to their full potential .
- People that viewed Adventures In Learning also viewed these schools: Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Grades: PK | 250 students
22322 Collins St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)712-9966 10.3 PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.