Al-huda Islamic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Al-huda Islamic School serves 130 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA).
- The student:teacher of Al-huda Islamic School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-11 | 161 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)771-9135 11 PK-11
- Los Angeles Grades: K-11 | 38 students
3510 Exposition Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
(323)296-5961 6.9 K-11
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 339.8 4-8
- Big Bear City Grades: K-12 | 262 students
364 Downey Dr. P.o. Box 2920
Big Bear City, CA 92314
(909)585-7188 90.9 K-12
I am graduation from Islamic college azhr university and I was working Two years in Saudi it's my pleasure if you accept to join with your school . Thanks
- Posted by Teacher - zhraa
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.