- Aldea Children and Family Services is committed to healing children and special needs adults struggling with; abuse, neglect, emotional problems or developmental disabilities.
- We provide a variety of treatment settings from outpatient therapy to day and residential treatment.
- We help our clients develop a life for themselves as self-reliant and productive members of the community.
- Aldea School is a non-public school offering services like educational assessment and testing; academic remediation; behavior management; psychiatric assessment; neurological and other consultative services; individual, group and family therapy; independent living skills and job training; strength-based; and referral for Medical.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ceres Grades: 6-11 | 15 students
6643 Faith Home Road
Ceres, CA 95307
(209) 537-0606 90.4 6-11
- Lomita Grades: PK-9 | 170 students
2458 Lomita Blvd
Lomita, CA 90717
(310) 325-7040 380 PK-9
- Los Angeles Grades: 3-12 | 108 students
12101 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 751-1100 366 3-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?