- Aldea Children and Family Services is committed to healing children and special needs adults struggling with; abuse, neglect, emotional problems or developmental disabilities.
- We provide a variety of treatment settings from outpatient therapy to day and residential treatment.
- We help our clients develop a life for themselves as self-reliant and productive members of the community.
- Aldea School is a non-public school offering services like educational assessment and testing; academic remediation; behavior management; psychiatric assessment; neurological and other consultative services; individual, group and family therapy; independent living skills and job training; strength-based; and referral for Medical.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ceres Grades: 6-11 | 15 students
6643 Faith Home Road
Ceres, CA 95307
(209)537-0606 90.4 6-11
- Lomita Grades: PK-9 | 170 students
2458 Lomita Blvd
Lomita, CA 90717
(310)325-7040 380 PK-9
- Los Angeles Grades: 3-12 | 108 students
12101 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)751-1100 366 3-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.