- Established in 2009, All Saints Academy is a PreSchool through Grade 8 school, centrally located within Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
- All Saints Academy serves three Roman Catholic parishes of Saint Ann, Saint Christopher and Saint Peter the Apostle as well as the greater Parsippany area. Nationally recognized by the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA), All Saints Academy is STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) school of the Paterson Diocese. All Saints Academy is a diverse community reflecting benchmarks of faith and rigorous academics traditionally found in Catholic education.
- All Saints Academy`s AdvancEd accreditation provides a standards-based framework, setting a path for continuous improvement in instruction, learning and performance. It is a moddel program that emphasizes a strong academic and STEM learning experiences for young children with nuturing, faith-based atmosphere.
- In March 2016, All Saints Academy was recognized by AdvancEd as a nationally certified STEM School - the only one of its kind in Morris County NJ and only one of three Catholic elementary schools in the northeast US to have such a distinction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(specific uniform dress code by grade and season)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||$6500 represents an average tuition amount. Tuition is based on Early Childhood Levels and/or K-8 Level and Parishioner/Non-Parishioner Rates|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Judith Berg|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts of America, CYO Basketball, Forensics, Girl Scouts of America, Performing Arts Activities, STEM Competition, School Clubs, Yearbook CYO Basketball, Forensics, School Clubs, Yearbook, Boy Scouts of America,
Girl Scouts of America,
Performing Arts Activities,
- Established in 2009, All Saints Academy is a PreSchool through Grade 8 school, centrally located within Parsippany-Troy Hills Township. All Saints Academy serves three Roman Catholic parishes of Saint Ann, Saint Christopher and Saint Peter the Apostle as well as the greater Parsippany area. Nationally recognized by the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA), All Saints Academy is STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) school of the Paterson Diocese. All Saints Academy is a diverse community reflecting benchmarks of faith and rigorous academics traditionally found in Catholic education. All Saints Academy`s AdvancEd accreditation provides a standards-based framework, setting a path for continuous improvement in instruction, learning and performance.
- As a STEM school, All Saints Academy has embraced an exciting educational initiative that offers students the opportunity to grow and engage in coursework essential to future studies and careers in high-focus areas. STEM education intentionally presents student-centered instruction in which science, technology, math and other content areas are interwoven with the engineering process. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are keys to all instruction and learning. Teaching practice is driven by diocesan curriculum that reflects New Jersey state and national standards in all grade levels. The departmentalized middle school grades are closely geared to strong high school preparation, offering a full year of high school algebra to students with advanced proficiency. Primary and intermediate classrooms are self-contained with differentiation based on student abilities, readiness and learning styles. In addition to core areas, the curriculum includes art, music, technology, physical education, library and a world language program featuring Spanish for all grade levels. Our resource room program addresses support and enrichment needs.
- All Saints hosts an extensive Early Childhood Center for PreSchool/3;PreKindergarten/4; Kindergarten. The early childhood program is developmentally driven, capturing the essence of each child through the integration spiritual, physical, intellectual and social-emotional components. All early childhood instruction is also built on the tenets of STEM education. There are full and half day sessions PreSchool and PreKindergarten.
- SMART technology is present in all classrooms and common rooms throughout the building. The technology lab features Google Chromebook technology, iPad cart, laptop cart, a 3D printer and scanner. There is a state-of-the-art middle school science lab. The library serves as a focal point for student classes and special events. All Saints Academy has a full-size gymnasium, large cafeteria and full-service kitchen as well as two outdoor play areas. The school has an after school care program led by certified teachers, a variety of extra-curricular clubs and activities, parish CYO basketball team, after-school enrichment programs and a hot lunch food service plan. Students participate in varied field trips and participate in activities sponsored by the NJ Consortium for Gifted and Talented Programs.
- A strong and loving Catholic identity permeates the environment. A spirit of faith, respect and joy are evident in our building. In addition to religious instruction, students model Christian values through cooperative activities, spiritual and liturgical celebrations, participation in Sacraments, and service outreach. An active parent organization lends support to the school community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MorristownGrades: K-8 | 354 students
247 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Morris PlainsGrades: PK-8
238 Speedwell Avenue
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
BoontonGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
205 Oak St
Boonton, NJ 07005
Cedar KnollsGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
125 Ridgedale Ave
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Excellent program that is grounded in genuine STEM education. This is the only STEM certified school in Morris County and has been reviewed for this on a national level. Faculty are top notch. Students are happy and highly engaged.
- Posted by Parent - Bonnie