- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 4-12
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Winston Preparatory School, we view each student as a unique individual learner who has potential and is Able to Learn. It is also important that our work is grounded in research regarding how people learn and the learning differences that cause students to struggle. We begin our understanding by looking through a neuropsychological lens based on decades of research on learning and cognition. This is just the first step. It is important that we understand both who our students are as learners, as well as who they are as people. WPS students have some notable gifts, and our individual approach allows us to explore and develop these gifts. Everything we do is based on this in-depth understanding of each individual student. Winston Preparatory School is an innovative day school for students in the 2nd through 12th grade with learning differences such as dyslexia, nonverbal learning disabilities, and executive functioning difficulties. We do this through a process that understands each student, individualizes a program to meet their needs and that builds a powerful sense of community. We call this process the Continuous Feedback System. This system is designed to deeply understand each student's specific learning profile including their strengths and potential. Come to an open house and learn more about our educational philosophy and tour our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Winston Preparatory School New Jersey offer a summer program?
What sports does Winston Preparatory School New Jersey offer?
When is the application deadline for Winston Preparatory School New Jersey?
View the Winston Preparatory School New Jersey yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Winston Preparatory School New Jersey. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards