All Souls Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 269 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,874
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- All Souls School, a Catholic educational institution, strives to provide each student with challenging academic program rooted in the beliefs, values, and traditions of Catholic Christianity. We collaborate with parents and parish to inspire students to meet the intellectual, social, and ethical challenges of living in a technological and global society; use communication skills and interpersonal relationships to build a caring, faith-filled community; and make moral decisions consistent with Church teachings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does All Souls Elementary School cost?
All Souls Elementary School's tuition is approximately $5,874 for private students.
What sports does All Souls Elementary School offer?
All Souls Elementary School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is All Souls Elementary School's ranking?
All Souls Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for All Souls Elementary School?
The application deadline for All Souls Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse All Souls Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards