Tel: (610) 398-1761
- Our KinderCare team members make our center SHINE. Children are their passion and it shows.
- Combined we have 146+ years of experience (and growing!) just with KinderCare ALONE and we are proud of what our center has to offer your child and family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our Center! Here at KinderCare we have an excellent curriculum for all our classrooms, from infants to school age children! Our teachers love implementing our curriculum each and every day to help the children learn and grow! We strive to create a partnership with our parents and believe that open and continuing communication is the key to creating our successful partnership. Being a NAEYC accredited/ Keystone STAR 4 center, we keep our standards high and organize our classrooms and large playgrounds for developmentally appropriate play and learning. We look forward to helping you with your child's education needs!
- We have a secure keypad entryway for use by authorized family members and employees. Our staff are certified in First Aid and CPR. We also obtain Fire Safety training yearly and Water Safety for the teachers supervising children on summer swimming outings. Deb Mulligan is our health and safety coordinator on site to manage the health and safety of the children in our care. KinderCare goes above and beyond DPW health and safety standards every day as it is of utmost importance. We also strictly follow safe sleep standards in our Infant Room- back to sleep and sleep sacks are used to ensure the safety of our Infants. Children are bottle fed while being held and teachers sit one on one with them while eating baby foods and table foods. Supervision is our top priority in every age group!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State certifications through DHS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allentown Grades: PK-K | 45 students
7200b Windsor Dr
Allentown, PA 18106
(610) 366-8084 0.6 PK-K
- Breinigsville Grades: NS-K | 161 students
8230 Hamilton Boulevard
Breinigsville, PA 18031
(484) 408-0010 2.5 NS-K
- Orefield Grades: NS-8 | 536 students
1858 Applewood Drive
Orefield, PA 18069
(610) 395-7221 2.5 NS-8
- Macungie Grades: NS | 59 students
6673 Stein Way
Macungie, PA 18062
(610) 398-0177 2.6 NS
- Breinigsville Grades: K | 7 students
9999 Hamilton Blvd Bldg 10
Breinigsville, PA 18031
(484) 460-1806 3 K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.