Our KinderCare team members make our center SHINE. Children are their passion and it shows.
Combined we have 146+ years of experience (and growing!) just with KinderCare ALONE and we are proud of what our center has to offer your child and family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Center! Here at KinderCare we have an excellent curriculum for all our classrooms, from infants to school age children! Our teachers love implementing our curriculum each and every day to help the children learn and grow! We strive to create a partnership with our parents and believe that open and continuing communication is the key to creating our successful partnership. Being a NAEYC accredited/ Keystone STAR 4 center, we keep our standards high and organize our classrooms and large playgrounds for developmentally appropriate play and learning. We look forward to helping you with your child's education needs!
- We have a secure keypad entryway for use by authorized family members and employees. Our staff are certified in First Aid and CPR. We also obtain Fire Safety training yearly and Water Safety for the teachers supervising children on summer swimming outings. Deb Mulligan is our health and safety coordinator on site to manage the health and safety of the children in our care. KinderCare goes above and beyond DPW health and safety standards every day as it is of utmost importance. We also strictly follow safe sleep standards in our Infant Room- back to sleep and sleep sacks are used to ensure the safety of our Infants. Children are bottle fed while being held and teachers sit one on one with them while eating baby foods and table foods. Supervision is our top priority in every age group!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State certifications through DHS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Allentown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.