Our KinderCare team members make our center SHINE. Children are their passion and it shows.
Combined we have 146+ years of experience (and growing!) just with KinderCare ALONE and we are proud of what our center has to offer your child and family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Center! Here at KinderCare we have an excellent curriculum for all our classrooms, from infants to school age children! Our teachers love implementing our curriculum each and every day to help the children learn and grow! We strive to create a partnership with our parents and believe that open and continuing communication is the key to creating our successful partnership. Being a NAEYC accredited/ Keystone STAR 4 center, we keep our standards high and organize our classrooms and large playgrounds for developmentally appropriate play and learning. We look forward to helping you with your child's education needs!
- We have a secure keypad entryway for use by authorized family members and employees. Our staff are certified in First Aid and CPR. We also obtain Fire Safety training yearly and Water Safety for the teachers supervising children on summer swimming outings. Deb Mulligan is our health and safety coordinator on site to manage the health and safety of the children in our care. KinderCare goes above and beyond DPW health and safety standards every day as it is of utmost importance. We also strictly follow safe sleep standards in our Infant Room- back to sleep and sleep sacks are used to ensure the safety of our Infants. Children are bottle fed while being held and teachers sit one on one with them while eating baby foods and table foods. Supervision is our top priority in every age group!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State certifications through DHS
Endorse Allentown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.