Grace Montessori School
Grace Montessori School offers high quality Montessori education in a prepared environment with experienced, certified Montessori teachers in a state-of-the art educational facility.
The programs serves children ages 12 months - 6th grade.
Full-day and half-day toddler and primary programs are offered in addition to full-day kindergarten and an elementary programs.
Extended child care and summer camp are available. Respect for diversity and social justice along with moral and spiritual development and care for the environment are emphasized.
Grace Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Toddler, preschool, kindergarten and elementary programs in a safe, loving and gentle environment fostering the child's natural learning process
- Outdoor space for daily unstructured play time. Enrichment classes for elementary students include music, art, yoga, Spanish, and inter-faith chapel
Endorse Grace Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.