St. John Vianney Regional School
- St. John Vianney Regional School offers quality, faith-based curriculum of traditional core subjects enriched by a broad range of specialty areas.
- Our teachers are skilled in knowing what to teach in a subject, how to teach it and when to teach it.
- St. John Vianney educators instill a love of learning while encouraging each student to reach his or her academic potential.
- St. John Vianney students will acquire not only the essential skills they need for future success, but also the independence of thought and creativity necessary to be life-long learners leading Christian lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants, polo, plaid jumpers, dress shirt, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,952|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on parish membership at St. Francis, St. Paul and Cathedral Churches. Non-Catholics welcome!|
|Admissions Director||Amy Santos|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||8th Grade Play, Altar Servers, Art, Back to School BBQ, Bring Someone Special to Lunch, Chess Club, Daddy Daughter Dance, Declamation Contest, Diocesan Spelling Bee, Disciples of the Month, Dogtag Program (Do One Good Thing & Generously!), Family Free Movie Nights, German Club, MathCounts, National History Day, Prayer Partners, Rosary Club, Safety Patrol, SJV Gazette, Student Band, Student Council, Vianney Voices Student Choir, Writing & Science Competitions, Yearbook Committee|
- Curriculum based on Diocesan guidelines that exceed set state requirements.
- Intellectually stimulating Early Childhood programs.
- Full day Kindergarten that provides a headstart on reading, mathematics and writing skills.
- Title 1 Remedial Support, Resource Room, Speech Therapy, Guidance Counselor and ACT 89.
- Specialty subjects for K-8: Art and Music Appreciation, Physical Education, Second Language Skills, Library Studies and Technology Instruction.
- Daily religious instruction and prayer.
- Emphasis on Catholic values, traditions and devotions.
- Weekly participation in school Masses with student participation.
- Sacramental opportunities.
- Mission and service projects.
- People that viewed St. John Vianney Regional School also viewed these schools: Lehigh Christian Academy, The Swain School, The Lutheran Academy, Our Lady Help Of Christians School and Covenant Christian Academy Of The Lee High SchoolValley.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
- AllentownGrades: NS-8 | 288 students
1100 S 24th St
Allentown, PA 18103
- AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 77 students
802 N 19th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
- AllentownGrades: K-9 | 184 students
934 Hanover Ave
Allentown, PA 18109
- BethlehemGrades: KG-8 | 40 students
1414 Pennsylvania Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.