- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
The year's tuition is divided into ten monthly payments. Payments are due on the first of each month.
- The Datzyk Montessori School accepts students from the ages of 2 years through Grade 1. We offer Nursery, Pre-school, Kindergarten, and Grade 1. We are fully licensed and accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Academic Schools, and the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Datzyk Montessori School offers classes during the regular school year from September through June, as well as a 9-week summer program during June and July. The Datzyk Montessori School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities available to students at the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Datzyk Montessori School often compared to?
Datzyk Montessori Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Grace Montessori School by visitors of our site.
Does Datzyk Montessori School offer a summer program?
Yes, Datzyk Montessori School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Datzyk Montessori School?
The application deadline for Datzyk Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our daughter attended Datzyk for Kindergarten and we were beyond impressed with the growth and learning she had while there. This school has a very strong foundation in the Montessori theories of learning and uses them to not only teach the children academics but to build good character as well. I commend the teachers and staff on navigating through very uncertain times during the pandemic to foster an environment that was both conducive to learning and fun. The passion for children is alive at this school and we are so grateful to have been a part of the Datzyk community.
This is an amazing school you won't find anywhere else. The legacy of Mrs. Datzyk is carried on by her daughter who is a wonderful, caring person. She runs the school amazingly well. We wish we could stay forever. Our daughter has absolutely flourished there. We feel so fortunate to have been a part of this school's family.
Endorse Datzyk Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.