- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 130 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Ambleside School, we believe that God creates each child with a natural hunger for knowledge and that the mind is fed by ideas more than by facts and information. These ideas, which inform our conscience and the choices that we make, find their source in God Himself, and are communicated to us through His Word, through people of the past and present, and through His creation.
- Education properly understood is not merely the assimilation of data and technique; it is the mind feeding on ideas given expression in God`s creation, great art, beautiful music, and "living books." Real learning occurs when students engage with novelists, poets, philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, artists, musicians, historians, and explorers; they wonder, asking why and how.
- Our aim is to train students in the habits of learning so they can acquire knowledge for themselves and to fuel their God-given hunger for ideas.
Endorse Ambleside School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards