Annunciation Elementary School
- Annunciation School, is a parochial elementary grade school which was established in 1913.
- We offer a strong elementary academic preparation, with a history of academic excellence.
- We also value a moral code of conduct that will allow each child to grow in God's way, respecting others and learning to do his/her best.
- We care about each child and the entire faculty and staff wants to help in his/her progression of learning.
- All of us need to function as a joined community in order to accomplish these common goals.
- The children are involved with many aspects of the parish community.
- Likewise, the parents of Annunciation are very involved in volunteering their services in the school in order to help keep tuition costs down.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
108 Calhoun St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
3001 Price Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45205
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
4305 Pitts Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45223
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 168 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 180 students
3324 Wunder Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.