Apple Montessori Kinnelon
Tel: (973) 838-2122
Apple Montessori Kinnelon Photo #2 - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
- Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do.
- Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Fit and Active Spanish, Mad Science
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Soccer, Tumbling and Gymnastics
- Inspiring a love of learning for thousands of NJ children for 45 years: Apple Montessori Schools offers child-inspired infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs for children ages six months through six years. We offer 15 convenient locations in north and central New Jersey with two schools in Hoboken (also see our 220 Sinatra Drive location). Our Wayne Nevins school includes an elementary program. Apple Montessori was recently named Most Loved Preschool in the Hoboken/Jersey City area. Our difference: We are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, and beyond. It is the core of all we do. Scientific research confirms that Montessori children have an advantage not only academically, but also in social and emotional development. Children learn more rapidly from birth to age 6 than any other time in their lives, and our approach makes the most of that critical learning time with proven curriculum and enrichment programs. By recognizing that no two children are the same, our approach cultivates the unique potential of each and every child in a caring, safe, and supportive school environment.
- Safety-certified schools: Your child`s health and safety are paramount. Our schools and staff have been certified by Secure Education Consultants, headed by former secret service agents for the White House. We work diligently to enforce the procedures outlined by the State of New Jersey`s School Safety and Security best practice guidelines. Our protocols include ongoing staff training, regular drills, state-of-the-art fingerprint technology, advanced surveillance systems, and hospital grade germ sanitizing machines to reduce 99.9% of germs and viruses.
- Our team: Maria Montessori believed that teachers are most successful when they embrace the idea that children are innately curious and give them the freedom to explore their own passions at their own pace. Our warm and wonderful staff takes great pride in encouraging the big and small milestones that happen each day for your child. The Montessori advantage:Children follow their own passions at their own pace
- Multi-age classrooms to encourage peer-to-peer teaching and learningHands-on, experiential based learning that brings abstract principles to life.Expert, nurturing teachers professionally trained in the Montessori method Safe, supportive environment designed to foster self-esteem, creativity, and independence. Our core curriculum integrates STEAM principles and hands-on math, science, history and geography, technology; our Montessori Plus curriculum includes character education, foreign language, fine arts, music and drama and physical education. We also offer FasTracKids, an accelerated gifted program as well as summer camp. Please call us or visit our website to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming your family to the Apple Montessori family!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Butler Grades: 2-12 | 19 students
1395 State Rt 23 Ste 5
Butler, NJ 07405
(973) 838-4050 1 2-12
- Butler Grades: K-9 | 149 students
2 Miller Rd
Butler, NJ 07405
(973) 838-6222 2 K-9
- Pompton Plains Grades: 7-12 | 60 students
157 W Parkway
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
(973) 835-4989 3.7 7-12
- Pompton Lakes Grades: K-8 | 162 students
230 Wanaque Ave 234
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
(973) 839-4050 4 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?