Applied Behavior Center
- Applied Behavior Center is founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our program uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as the treatment methodology to help all of our clients reach their maximum level of independence and ability.
- Applied Behavior Center is a unique and dynamic program unlike any other in the central florida area.
- Applied Behavior Center is designed to fill the deficits that are often found in in traditional therapy and educational programs.
- Since we understand the difficulty families have of trying to get everything their child needs in one setting, we have designed a program that is sure to meet every childs individual needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.