Applied Behavior Center
- Applied Behavior Center is founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our program uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as the treatment methodology to help all of our clients reach their maximum level of independence and ability.
- Applied Behavior Center is a unique and dynamic program unlike any other in the central florida area.
- Applied Behavior Center is designed to fill the deficits that are often found in in traditional therapy and educational programs.
- Since we understand the difficulty families have of trying to get everything their child needs in one setting, we have designed a program that is sure to meet every childs individual needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.