- Applied Behavior Center is founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our program uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as the treatment methodology to help all of our clients reach their maximum level of independence and ability.
- Applied Behavior Center is a unique and dynamic program unlike any other in the central florida area.
- Applied Behavior Center is designed to fill the deficits that are often found in in traditional therapy and educational programs.
- Since we understand the difficulty families have of trying to get everything their child needs in one setting, we have designed a program that is sure to meet every childs individual needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.