- ARCHANGEL SCHOOL was founded on the principles established by Vatican II for the education of children in the Catholic Faith.
- Our Day is God centered. Students attend Holy Mass daily. Archangel School is a private school structured around a traditional Catholic curriculum.
- Our School is certified by the NY Board of Regents.
- We maintain a low pupil to teacher ratio in our classrooms.
- We are a family oriented school where parent involvement is both necessary and encouraged.
- Students are required to respect each other and each others possessions.
- Our teachers are first and foremost concerned with the proper religious education of the whole child.
- Our students have consistently ranked with the best and brightest in the entire State, on the Standardized Tests required by the New York Board of Regents. We may be small, but our accomplishments are large.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $2400, Middle School tuition $2800, High School tuition $3700. Discounts for multiple children, see website for up to date info|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Amy Valentini|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics Club Robotics Club,|
- INTELLECTUAL MISSION: To develop and foster in students a love for learning and an appreciation of the cultural heritage common to all Catholics which serves as the foundation stone for the growth of a civilization ordered to Christ the King.
- MORAL MISSION: To develop the personality of each child through the training of the will in the practice of Christian virtues of self-control, modesty and service to others.
- SPIRITUAL MISSION: To assist each child to grow in sanctifying grace and towards a union with Christ.
- SOCIAL MISSION: To cultivate in students the ability to recognize the proper bonds of friendship and the importance of family loyalty; to give each child a properly moderated reverence for our Nation and its people, its history and form of government; and to awaken personal initiative in each student for leadership in the socio-political arena of our world.
- Archangel School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Profile last updated: 05/29/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RochesterGrades: K-12 | 265 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
- PenfieldGrades: PK-12
2070 Five Mile Line Road
Penfield, NY 14526
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
- PenfieldGrades: KG-3 | 82 students
1850 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
- RochesterGrades: PK-6 | 348 students
4488 Lake Ave
Rochester, NY 14612