- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Archangel School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- INTELLECTUAL MISSION: To develop and foster in students a love for learning and an appreciation of the cultural heritage common to all Catholics which serves as the foundation stone for the growth of a civilization ordered to Christ the King.
- MORAL MISSION: To develop the personality of each child through the training of the will in the practice of Christian virtues of self-control, modesty and service to others.
- SPIRITUAL MISSION: To assist each child to grow in sanctifying grace and towards a union with Christ.
- SOCIAL MISSION: To cultivate in students the ability to recognize the proper bonds of friendship and the importance of family loyalty; to give each child a properly moderated reverence for our Nation and its people, its history and form of government; and to awaken personal initiative in each student for leadership in the socio-political arena of our world.
- Archangel School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Archangel School?
The acceptance rate of Archangel School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 78%.
What sports does Archangel School offer?
Archangel School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Archangel School's ranking?
Archangel School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Archangel School?
The application deadline for Archangel School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Archangel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards