Archangel School places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $3000, Middle School tuition $3500, High School tuition $4500. Discounts for multiple children, see website for up to date info|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Amy Valentini|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Ice Hockey, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- INTELLECTUAL MISSION: To develop and foster in students a love for learning and an appreciation of the cultural heritage common to all Catholics which serves as the foundation stone for the growth of a civilization ordered to Christ the King.
- MORAL MISSION: To develop the personality of each child through the training of the will in the practice of Christian virtues of self-control, modesty and service to others.
- SPIRITUAL MISSION: To assist each child to grow in sanctifying grace and towards a union with Christ.
- SOCIAL MISSION: To cultivate in students the ability to recognize the proper bonds of friendship and the importance of family loyalty; to give each child a properly moderated reverence for our Nation and its people, its history and form of government; and to awaken personal initiative in each student for leadership in the socio-political arena of our world.
- Archangel School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 386 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
(585) 429-5530 2.7 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 500 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
(585) 442-1770 7.6 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: 6-12 | 726 students
1127 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14613
(585) 254-2020 4.9 6-12
- Rochester Grades: K-8 | 19 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
(585) 467-2722 9.2 K-8
My child is receiving a top-notch education here. They have a challenging curriculum and really focus on each child.
- Posted by Parent - A
My two children love it! Small family atmosphere, teachers really care about the children, strong academics, instilling strong values, and building leaders of tomorrow.
- Posted by Parent - M