Hope Hall School
- Hope Hall is a private, non-denominational, not-for-profit school designed for students with special learning needs who consistently experience frustration in the traditional classroom setting.
- Hope Hall is committed to the belief that when students are given respect and enough time in a supportive, multi-sensory learning environment, they can become successful learners.
- Hope Hall will expand to meet the unique learning needs of a greater number of children who are unsuccessful in traditional educational settings.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WebsterGrades: 4-12 | 97 students
695 Bay Rd
Webster, NY 14580
- RochesterGrades: K-12 | 265 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 115 students
260 Embury Road
Rochester, NY 14625
- RochesterGrades: 5-12 | 107 students
275 Pinnacle Road
Rochester, NY 14623
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.