Bread Of Life Christian Academy
Tel: (585) 586-3140
- Bread of Life Christian Academy is a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Rochester.
- We are a nondenominational church with outreaches throughout the country and the world.
- Our faith, worship, and devotion are centered on the person of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; these three are one.
- We believe in the divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be the inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins only through faith in what Jesus accomplished through His death on the cross.
- We believe He rose from the dead. We believe that eternal life is a free gift; we are saved by grace through faith in the Son of God.
- We believe that the relationship God desires to have with us is a living personal one, as a father loves his children.
- We believe in the imminent, literal return of Jesus Christ.
- The Calvary Chapel ministry is that of teaching the Word of God and serving him through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kevin McCormick|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: K-8 | 19 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
(585) 467-2722 4.1 K-8
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
1876 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14620
(585) 473-1680 4.5 PK-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-4 | 26 students
640 Hudson Avenue
Rochester, NY 14621
(585) 266-3140 6.9 PK-4
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?