Bread Of Life Christian Academy
- Bread of Life Christian Academy is a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Rochester.
- We are a nondenominational church with outreaches throughout the country and the world.
- Our faith, worship, and devotion are centered on the person of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; these three are one.
- We believe in the divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be the inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins only through faith in what Jesus accomplished through His death on the cross.
- We believe He rose from the dead. We believe that eternal life is a free gift; we are saved by grace through faith in the Son of God.
- We believe that the relationship God desires to have with us is a living personal one, as a father loves his children.
- We believe in the imminent, literal return of Jesus Christ.
- The Calvary Chapel ministry is that of teaching the Word of God and serving him through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kevin McCormick|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RochesterGrades: 3-12 | 160 students
1612 Buffalo Rd
Rochester, NY 14624
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622
- RochesterGrades: PK-10 | 98 students
1876 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14620
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.