Tel: (585) 586-3940
- The teachers and staff at the Penfield KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of six years at our center! The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or other fields of education.
- Every teacher at KinderCare in Penfield is also CPR and First Aid trained! At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love for the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Penfield KinderCare! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at the Penfield KinderCare, we strive to maintain a family atmosphere, and our families consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, clean, and stimulating environment, but will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. At KinderCare, our mission is commitment to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families, and the dedicated professionals who serve them. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families through the power of education. We hope to meet you soon!
- At the Penfield KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to conduct monthly fire drills, maintain children's medical records, train our faculty on health and safety procedures, and uphold our high cleanliness standards. Each teacher at our center is First Aid and CPR trained as well. Other safety features we have in place include a coded entry keypad, a doorbell for visitors, a guest registration book and an on-call nurse to assist us with any medical issues.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- All county subsidies accepted
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Penfield Grades: PK-6 | 291 students
39 Gebhardt Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
(585) 586-6968 0.9 PK-6
- Penfield Grades: PK-K | 166 students
1862 Penfield Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
(585) 381-7300 1.1 PK-K
- Rochester Grades: K-8 | 80 students
2505 Browncroft Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14625
(585) 586-3140 1.3 K-8
- East Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 82 students
501 Garfield Street
East Rochester, NY 14445
(585) 348-9401 1.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?