The teachers and staff at the Penfield KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of six years at our center! The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or other fields of education.
Every teacher at KinderCare in Penfield is also CPR and First Aid trained! At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to thePenfield KinderCare! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at thePenfield KinderCare, we strive to maintain a family atmosphere, and our families consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, clean, and stimulating environment, but will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. At KinderCare, our mission is commitment to enhancing the educational opportunities for children, families, and the dedicated professionals who serve them. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families through the power of education. We hope to meet you soon!
- At thePenfield KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to conduct monthly fire drills, maintain children's medical records, train our faculty on health and safety procedures, and uphold our high cleanliness standards. Each teacher at our center is First Aid and CPR trained as well. Other safety features we have in place include a coded entry keypad, a doorbell for visitors, a guest registration book and an on-call nurse to assist us with any medical issues.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- All county subsidies accepted
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Penfield KinderCare?
The application deadline for Penfield KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Penfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.