- The teachers and staff at Arrowhead KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 10 years in early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teachers have or are persuing a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Arrowhead KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development and retaining a CDA. At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Arrowhead KinderCare in Glendale. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here learning is fun, children are respected and our teachers work in partnership with our families to develop each child.
- At Arrowhead KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center Staff member. We conduct a monthly fire drill and we endure that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and we maintain high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, United Way, DES (Department of Economic Security)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 63 students
8270 W Lake Pleasant Pkwy
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)825-3221 2.2 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
18001 N 79th Ave Ste B42
Glendale, AZ 85308
(866)736-7811 2.3 9-12
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 41 students
8348 W Deer Valley Road
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)825-9840 2.3 PK-K
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.