- The teachers and staff at Arrowhead KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of 10 years in early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teachers have or are persuing a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Arrowhead KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development and retaining a CDA. At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Arrowhead KinderCare in Glendale. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here learning is fun, children are respected and our teachers work in partnership with our families to develop each child.
- At Arrowhead KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center Staff member. We conduct a monthly fire drill and we endure that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and we maintain high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, United Way, DES (Department of Economic Security)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
23555 N. 67th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85310
(623)362-3700 1.9 PK-8
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 63 students
8270 W Lake Pleasant Pkwy
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)825-3221 2.2 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
18001 N 79th Ave Ste B42
Glendale, AZ 85308
(866)736-7811 2.3 9-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.